WOMEN AND LEADERSHIP | TOOLS – TRAINING – NETWORKING
Promote the empowerment of indigenous women so they can bring out their strengths and uniqueness, while developing their network.
Co-leads : Majolaine Etienne and Raymonde Lévesque
Duration: 5 consecutive days
Approximately 35 hours of training
Bilingual (simultaneous translation)
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Being a woman and wanting to contribute to the development of First Nations communities and organizations in Quebec or Canada:
- Elected official
- Board member
- Aspiring leader
- Have an open mind and commit to actively participating in the program from beginning to end.
- Thanks to the generous support of our partners, this program is offered to you free of charge. Participants must pay for transportation and accommodation.
A UNIQUE TRAINING EXPERIENCE BASED ON A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH
Our high-level programs aim to enhance the skills of current and future First Nations leaders. In so doing, this forward-looking approach will boost and enrich First Nations’ economic successes.
FNEE will offer participants an immersive experience that is true to First Nations’ traditional values of sustainability and the circular economy.
Our programs will give you the tools to:
- Embrace and utilize a collaboration-based leadership mindset.
- Focus on sustainable development within your communities.
- Adopt an open, innovation-oriented and future-focused leadership practice, rooted in your values.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
The immersive experience in our programs features a range of activities, including:
- Dinner conferences
- Inspiring testimonials
- Discussion panels
- Visits to organizations
- Traditional ceremonies
- Sharing circles
- Participant feedback
- Leadership challenges
- And more!
OUR PROGRAMS ARE DESIGNED TO:
Better management and business practices within communities.
Leadership based on a collaborative mindset.
Participants with tools to stimulate and enhance business success and management of services.
- Programs co-constructed and co-delivered according to our values
- First Nations trainers and speakers from the academic and business world
- Training delivered by HEC Montréal teachers in tandem with First Nations trainers
- Pedagogical approach focused on the development of women’s leadership in a safe space
- Learning methods based on real-life cases that are directly transferable to an organizational setting
- Unique content developed collaboratively by HEC Montréal and First Nations, inspired by existing high-level programs
- Eligibility for university-level attestation
DISCOVER OUR OTHER PROGRAMS