PROGRAM FOR MANAGERS, GENERAL DIRECTORS AND PROGRAM DIRECTORS
STRENGTHEN COLLABORATIVE MANAGEMENT IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
Be an actor of change, thanks to a proactive and collaborative management approach
Duration: 6 days (maximum 2 consecutive days)
Approximately 40 hours of training
Bilingual (simultaneous translation)
- March 27-28-29, 2023 @ HEC Montréal
- April 18, 2023 @ en ligne
- April 26, 2023 @ en ligne
- May 2, 2023 @ en ligne
- May 10, 2023 @ en ligne
- June 8 et 9, 2023 @ First Nation community
- Sept 1er, 2023 @ HEC Montréal
- Nov 29-30, 2023 @ HEC Montréal
- Dec 1er, 2023 @ HEC Montréal
- Jan 17, 2024 @ en ligne
- Jan 24, 2024 @ en ligne
- Fev 7, 2024 @ en ligne
- Fev 14, 2024 @ en ligne
- March 21 and 22, 2024 @ Mashteuiatsh
- May 10, 2024 @ HEC Montréal
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Hold a leadership position in a First Nations community/organization in Quebec or elsewhere in Canada :
- General directors
- Program directors
- Aspiring program managers and directors
- Have an open mind and commit to actively participating in the program from beginning to end.
- Thanks to the generous support of our partners, this program is offered to you free of charge. Participants must pay for transportation and accommodation.
A UNIQUE TRAINING EXPERIENCE BASED ON A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH
Our high-level programs aim to enhance the skills of current and future First Nations leaders. In so doing, this forward-looking approach will boost and enrich First Nations’ economic successes.
FNEE will offer participants an immersive experience that is true to First Nations’ traditional values of sustainability and the circular economy.
Our programs will give you the tools to:
- Embrace and utilize a collaboration-based leadership mindset.
- Focus on sustainable development within your communities.
- Adopt an open, innovation-oriented and future-focused leadership practice, rooted in your values.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
The immersive experience in our programs features a range of activities, including:
- Dinner conferences
- Inspiring testimonials
- Discussion panels
- Visits to organizations
- Traditional ceremonies
- Sharing circles
- Participant feedback
- Leadership challenges
- And more!
OUR PROGRAMS ARE DESIGNED TO:
Better management and business practices within communities.
Leadership based on a collaborative mindset.
Participants with tools to stimulate and enhance business success and management of services.
- Trainers from the academic and business worlds
- Training delivered by HEC Montréal teachers in tandem with First Nations trainers
- Learning methods based on real-life cases that are directly transferable to an organizational setting
- Unique content developed collaboratively by HEC Montréal and First Nations, inspired by existing high-level programs
- Programs jointly developed and taught in line with our values
- Eligibility for university-level certification
DISCOVER OUR OTHER PROGRAMS